Q.R. One-piece Italian Handmade Length Calculator (V-Clasp)
Utmost importance - Pick the correct length
- Measure your wrist circumference
- Measure your watch case size (the length between two spring bars)
- Enter them in our Check Your Size > Length Calculator to get correct one-piece length for you
1. How to measure your wrist circumference
Step 1: Measure just below the wrist bone, Not tight, not loose, just snug
(below the wrist bone is the area between your hand and the wrist bone).
Step 2: Mark the USB cable here
(or use a rope/ strap).
Step 3: Note this is your wrist circumference, enter this figure in “mm” to Length Calculator above
2. How to measure your Watch case size
Use a flat ruler to measure the straight distance between spring bar hole to spring bar hole as shown in “mm”. Note this is your wrist Watch case size, enter this figure to Length Calculator.